1. JD Edwards Lead BA – JD 2 FIL (Full Time)
A Business Analyst is a key role within the team who will need to understand the domain and also work with business day to day to facilitate requirements, query and analyse data and work with the technology team in delivering the solutions. The role requires the candidate to have an understanding of the database, underlying table structure, be able to query the tables and do the analysis.
- Expertise in the core Oracle JD Edwards 9.1/9.2 financial modules including General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Tax.
- JD Edwards Functional implementation experience with 2+ complex, full lifecycle JDE Financials implementations
- Capture & clarification of business requirements through a range of analysis techniques for the Business (data flow diagrams, case tool analysis, gap analysis and work & process flow diagrams)
- Function as a techno-functional resource and assist in designing solutions for business
- Understand the business data in depth, analyse key performance indicators and use the same to analyse the requirements further
- Obtaining agreement on business analysis deliverables and ensuring that they meet all the requirements of the business
- Proactively working with business to identify, define, and clarify the scope / issues in terms of complex business/systems requirements.
- Identify options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability/feasibility
- Working with business to capture & clarify business requirements & support business & technology teams in data analysis, in UAT phase etc.
- Acting as a proxy customer with the development teams, facilitating open communication between the customer & development team
- Driving user acceptance criteria with the customer
- Aware of the AGILE terminologies and should have knowledge of AGILE tools like JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Basic knowledge of PL/SQL for data querying & analysis will be an added advantage.
- Exposure to MS Office products like Visio and Excel
Experience and Qualifications
- 7-9 years relevant business analysis experience preferably with a financial services firm
- Graduation in Commerce/Economics or MBA (Finance/Systems) preferred.
- Good knowledge of database & reporting technologies/systems
- Understanding of the concepts around the different asset classes like VC, PI, Real estate etc.
- Knowledge of fund accounting, fund performance, Investment’s valuation, attribution & risk measures is desirable
- Exposure to structured software development life-cycle methodology (preferably Agile or Iterative development)
- Experience of working with multi-cultural teams in a geographically diverse environment
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to think laterally to arrive at a solution
- Must have an eye for detail and analyse/relate to the business problem in hand
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to develop & maintain good relationships with all business and systems stakeholders
- Strong customer awareness with ability to manage customer expectations
- Flexible and positive attitude, openness to change
- Self-motivation is essential, should demonstrate commitment to high quality solution
- Ability to learn and quickly get familiar with a complex business and systems environment.
- Ability to discuss both business and related technology/system at various levels
- Gurgaon, Pune and Hyderabad
Number of Positions:
- 2 for Each Location
2. JD Edwards Enterprise CNC Specialist (Full Time)
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CNC(Configurable Network Computing)
- Tools Release Installation
- User Maintenance
- Package Builds
- Oracle Application Server
- Oracle Database Administration
- Unix/Linux Administration
- Change Control
- Task Views
- Design, develop, test, maintain support and document client/server application, data architectures for JDE Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Coordinate tasks related to JDE CNC, including package builds, deployments, security, and configuration/ troubleshooting of Enterprise one Database and WebServers (Oracle Application Server) running in both Sun Solaris and Windows environments.
- Work directly with the end users to identify and define opportunities to streamline business solutions
Experience and Qualifications
- JD Edwards EnterpriseOne CNC(Configurable Network Computing): 6 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Pune, Maharashtra
© All rights reserved Cyret Technologies | 2018