Cyret Technologies IoT and Analytics solution allows Manufacturing, Distribution, Utilities, Smart Cities as well as other industries to flexibly monitor transactions in real time, report on equipment to other systems, such as ERP as well as allowing you to flexibly report and maintain the equipment.
What Separates Cyret’s IoT Solution:
- Zero disruptions to current operations
- Support for more than 250 communication protocols
- Vendor agnostic solution (machine layer, manufacturing application layer)
- Mixed vendor data acquisition – Scada, PLC, port or Cyret Black Box
- Complete BI and analytics on real time data
- Quick ROI – start getting actionable intelligence in days or weeks
- Remote asset and Shipment tracking via GPS and RFID
- Designed specifically for targeted industries
Cyret IoT allows for you to capture data and report on it without expensive proprietary protocols. This allows a single acquisition system to be used throughout a Factory and Company with multiple equipment manufacturers.
- Plant Monitoring & Maintenance
- Utilities Monitoring and Control
- Asset Monitoring and Control
IoT Advisory Services
Cyret’s IoT Advisory Services can provide the expertise to help you create and implement your Internet of Things (IoT) strategy.
As part of our comprehensive services, we can assist with the following:
- GAP Assessment
- Understand how IoT can impact your organization
- Develop specific use cases to apply the technology
- Determine the associated ROI
- Identify key technologies needed
- Develop, test and implement your IoT plan, including how it will interface with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and other mission critical applications
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator and Orchestrations:
Oracle JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator is the processing engine, which allows JD Edwards EnterpriseOne applications to consume and process data from IoT-enables devices. Within Orchestrator, Orchestrations contain instructions to determine how the data is used.
Types of Orchestrations:
- Criteria to determine which inputs are allowed in an orchestration
- Mappings for converting third-party data to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne data
- Business rules on when data is acted on
- Business process steps for turning IoT data into JD Edwards transactions
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator Studio
The JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Orchestrator Studio simplifies the creation of orchestrations. A business analyst can now use the Orchestrator Studio to create and deploy their own orchestrations, using an intuitive graphical user interface. Orchestrator Studio comes with many prebuilt sample orchestrations to address many common business use cases, which can be used as examples to design your own orchestrations based on specific business requirements.
© All rights reserved Cyret Technologies | 2018