Enterprises today require cost-effective solutions to improve system performance, mitigate risk and achieve & maintain compliance. Today’s enterprises invest heavily in their ERP infrastructure and other mission-critical business systems. These systems deal with inordinately voluminous amounts of data on a daily basis. While dealing with heavy volumes of data it’s important to realize that unchecked data growth causes systems to slow and costs to mount.
Archivist is a complete end-to-end solution which enables customers to focus on business growth, instead of managing their data. Archivist has been developed specifically for users of JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World software. It integrates with Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and World to manage data from archival through end of life. Archivist is effective in streamlining your product environment while maintaining integrity of the data at all times.
Archivist JD Edwards Integration
Archivist version 5.3 pre-integrates with JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 to archive closed, inactive, historical transactional data. This is vital in streamlining the customer’s production environment while maintaining integrity of the data at all times. By using built-in policy management, security controls and automation, Archivist allows users to easily execute requests for archival, purging and subsetting. Each set of archived data is retained in the original JD Edwards EnterpriseOne data structure in an archive data source, allowing end users easy access from within the familiar JD Edwards EnterpriseOne environment.
The archival methodology also ensures the archived data continues to be available from within JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, even after a JD Edwards EnterpriseOne upgrade.
Archivist offers the following features:
- Archiving, purging, sub-setting, disposal and restoration of data
- Role-based security
- Policy-driven data management
- Process designer to modify existing or create custom archival processes
- Unified multi-platform support
- Easy creation of sub-setting process without performing full database copy
- Disposes data beyond retention requirements
- Automates data lifecycle and reduces overall storage needs
- Easy adaption process with no additional costs for customization
- Policy driven data management from production to disposal
- Full-featured integrated scheduler for complete visibility within application
- Controlled security and workflow
- Multi-platform supports JD Edwards & non-JD Edwards databases
- Transaction Management
- Archived data accessibility
WANT TO KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP YOU ?
© All rights reserved Cyret Technologies | 2018