CYRET BOT MODEL (Build Operate and Transfer)
Time to Productivity:
- HR and Resourcing needs are handled including on-boarding & off-boarding
- Minimum & Core Staffing Levels maintained at all times
- Team composition to your specific needs
- Tools in place for competency assessment
- All IP owned by YOU
- Direct access to all Development & QA team members
- 1:1 NDA signed by each team member
- Development Methodology
- Code & Test Plan Review
- Source Control and Product Release Process
Governance and Reporting:
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) that defines resource screening, resource movement, attrition control, Time To Productivity, Cost of Resource units etc.
- SLA Reporting – Scheduled Governance meetings between Cyret & PDC Management to review adherence to SLA
- Defect tracking tools JIRA used for issue tracking, resolution, Product Release Management and knowledge repository
- Assess # of defects during various development and post release phases, time to fix and release, etc.
- Quarterly review of resource loading to determine staffing levels, resource load and resource mix
WANT TO KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP YOU ?
© All rights reserved Cyret Technologies | 2018