Mobility is poised to fundamentally change the IT landscape. In this present versatile working environment, employees increasingly use a surfeit of different devices, Smartphones and tablets. Staying connected with employees and consumers has become crucial and so has the need to control assets from anywhere at any given point of time. In addition, with the disappearance of the business / consumer divide in terms of adoption of technologies, companies are imperceptibly forced to restore their business processes. In the past few years, usage of personal computers has become archaic. Mobile devices have evolved from just providing enterprise email and data on the move, to originating applications and services that have the potential to change the way companies do business.
Mobility can adjuvant companies to control contextual data to reach out to their customers more successfully. Enterprises are at the peak of realizing the immense potential of mobility and have eventually transitioned from web alone to a combination of web and mobile. Easy access to information enables quick decision making and augments productivity.
Cyret has been associated with leading handset manufacturers and Independent Service Vendors (ISVs) across the globe, helping them to build next-generation mobile software across platforms. We understand the challenges and complexities of Mobility and thus offer our clients a holistic approach and deliver cost-effective solutions. Our expertise across verticals helps us to ensure a Business-to-IT Connect and helps us serve our clients with last-mile connectivity.
Our Mobility Services ensure:
- Industry domain knowledge coupled with Mobility expertise
- Mobile Application Solution for Mobility
- Tailored applications serving range of customers in B2E, B2B and B2C
Our Mobility Solutions team leverages the latest technologies to develop avant-garde, all-encompassing mobile solutions that deliver lasting business value. Our Mobility Services are broadly divided into:
Our Mobility Consulting Services aids you to develop mobility strategies, mobility business, technology plans and design mobility solutions to drive additional enterprise and customer value. We work hands on with your organization to develop and help you implement custom mobility solutions that extend a variety of business processes, databases and enterprise applications.
Our Mobility Consulting Services includes:
- Transformation Services
- Network Consulting
- Unified Communications
- Mobility Management & Protection
Mobility Managed Services
Cyret’s Mobility Managed Services is designed to help reduce the complexity, risk and increased costs that come with a propagation of mobile platforms. This platform offers dramatic reduction in complexity through pre-integration with leading network operators, developers, business partners and device manufacturers.
Managed Mobility Capabilities include:
- SOA service catalog comprising a large pool of virtualized mobility primitives
- Enterprise application storefront, development tools and device management services
- Device connectivity services to regulate, manage and administer connected devices
- mCommerce applications including ticketing, payments and mobile banking
- Mobile virtual network sanction including integrated BSS and SDP
Mobility Business Integration Services
Mobility provides integrated business and technology mobility services through a vertical or functional domain. This service presents large scale, unified solutions utilizing Cyret’s complete suite of Mobility offerings to serve our client’s enterprise mobility needs B2E, B2B and B2C solutions.
Mobile App Development and Maintenance
We enable enterprises with the necessary guidelines and standards to plan, design, develop, deliver and maintain rich and easy to use mobile applications. Our Mobile Application Development arena covers:
Native Mobile Applications
- Apple iOS development for iPad and iPhone
- Android application development for Smartphone and tablets
- Windows 7 / 8 devices
Cross-Platform (web apps)
- HTML5/ CSS3/ jQuery/ JS Applications on Apple iOS, Android, Windows, BlackBerry
- PhoneGap/ Apache Cordova
- iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Android (Phones and Tablets), including Amazon Kindle
- BlackBerry Smartphones and Playbook tablets
- Windows Phone 7 and Windows 8
- WebOS phones and tablets
- HTML 5 native hybrid applications
- Mobile web including HTML 5
- Work and access secure information anytime, anywhere
- Faster decision making
- Greater operational efficiencies
- Advanced communication and collaboration
- Quick access to work center productivity
- Refined workflow and expedited approval process
- Superior responsiveness to customer and prospect needs and inquiries
WANT TO KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP YOU ?
© All rights reserved Cyret Technologies | 2018